Saturday 2nd April, 2016.



A7c - 1st April 2016

A7c - and the emergence of a new island community
 in the allotment garden of Nowhere in particular.

I had no idea a brief examination of this little raised patch of ground, with it's new sowings and plantings for 2016, would see me transported to the far eastern reaches of Tibet (or the western reaches of China) and the mythological heights of Shangri La, again. The new island community, somewhere between Nowhere and Shangri La, has some wisdom to impart on the foolishness of certain allotment gardeners (of Nowhere in particular) and I will make an effort to wend my weary way back through my tangled scribbles and notes to a place, or understanding, of my foolishness. In the meantime, here is a visual report on the state of A7c - or the seventh C island of the allotment garden of Nowhere in particular.









Buckwheat, Peas and Broad Beans (Red Epicure)
1st April 2016.

Comments